To celebrate the incredible suppliers we work with all year (and some of our favourite food, drink and lifestyle brands), we’ve put together the ultimate Christmas Crate. From fermented chocolate hot sauce and Japanese kimchi to Portugese cocktail tumblers and raw organic honey – there’s an eclectic mix of goodies (not to mention some Fortnum classics!) for one lucky winner…
To be entered into the draw simply:
- Follow us on Instagram or Facebook
- Tag the friend you’d like to share it with
- Comment and tell us your fave item!
But please be aware that to keep these bad boys fresh, sadly we can only deliver within Greater London. For full Terms and Conditions please see below.
Terms and Conditions:
- This prize entitles the winner to a crate containing produce carefully selected by Bread & Honey, pictured as shown but subject to availability.
- By entering this competition, entrants are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This crate cannot be exchanged or transferred and there is no cash alternative.
- All entrants must be followers of a Bread & Honey social media account, must be 18 years of age, and the winner will be picked at random.
- Entries will be accepted until midnight on 10th December 2019.
- The winner must respond to the email notifying them of the win by midnight on 11th December 2019, if no response another winner will be chosen.
- The prize will be available for delivery to the winner at an address within Greater London before 12th December 2019.
- Bread & Honey encourages responsible drinking.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
- Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible