In the words of Hot Chocolate, everyone’s a winner baby.
In this case however, that is wildly untrue. There can only be ONE winner for this glut of chocolate. Nay, onslaught.
We’ve handpicked some of the most luxuriously gastronomic chocolates for you to win this Easter. It really is too good to be true, in fact we’re finding it hard to part with it all here at HQ. From Paso CBD chocolates and Michel Cluizel Sardines to William Curley’s Caramelised Piedmont Hazelnuts and Rococco Salted Caramel Seagull Eggs, this is a serious dark matter.
Our top pick is Edinburgh’s ethical, craft chocolate brand ‘Ocelot‘ for their ridiculously awesome ‘record label’ aesthetic and crazy flavours.
To be entered into the draw simply:
- Follow @breadandhoneycatering on Instagram
- Tag the friend you’d like to share it with
- Comment and tell us your fave item!
But please be aware that to keep the items fresh, we can only deliver within Greater London. For full Terms and Conditions please see below.
Terms and Conditions:
- This prize entitles the winner to a box containing produce carefully selected by Bread & Honey, pictured as shown but subject to availability.
- By entering this competition, entrants are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This box cannot be exchanged or transferred and there is no cash alternative.
- All entrants must be followers of a Bread & Honey social media account, must be 18 years of age, and the winner will be picked at random.
- Entries will be accepted until midnight on 6th April 2020.
- The winner must respond to the email notifying them of the win by midnight on 7th April 2020, if no response another winner will be chosen.
- The prize will be available for delivery to the winner at an address within Greater London by 9th April 2020.
- Bread & Honey encourages responsible drinking.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
- Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible